The secret I have

"I may not be as attractive as some women. I know who I am, a woman of substance and I am confident in what I represent: honor and value. In everything I do, I do with passion and commitment .Just like you, life is not easy all the time. If it was, we wouldn't have anything to celebrate when we do reach our desired goals". RC

So my life has not turned out as 'planned'. Does that make me any different from you?
I am absolutely accepting of how I am at this very moment of my life. I am so grateful for my health and fitness levels that on a personal level I am content as to where I am with it. I train as much as I can. I listen to my body, what it needs and wants. Just as I do to my mind, heart and soul. I am at the stage of my life where I must continue to move forward as I am completely in control of how I 'fuel' myself for my next challenge in life. 
I have noticed that when I am still and neglecting my exercises or the foods that I induce, my total self suffers. I am in no position to be doing this at all. Not as a woman and definitely not as a parent. I am relied on and my family depend on me to be strong and a positive role model for them. After all, I am their only example on a daily basis. What I do, they will in turn see it as permission to duplicate me. If I feed my body unhealthy foods they will see it as a green light to do same. If I in turn have a healthy balance of good foods and 'some time' foods then this will eliminate any foods being eaten out of context. 
I spend my time cooking home cooked meals and whilst shopping for foods, bring the children with me to teach them what is needed to make their favorite dish. I have found that this alone will encourage them to take responsibility to cook and understand the importance of foods and where they fit on the 'health' chart.
When exercising, I do my best to encourage to do this as a family. Otherwise,  I admit I enjoy doing this on my own as this is my time to not only be alone, but also reflect as I concentrate on my breathing and thoughts that have been on my mind. It is also a perfect way to clear my mind, especially when there has been so much going on around me - on a private and professional manner. 
I am sharing this with you as I have been approached on how I look after myself, my health, my skin, personally and professionally. The secret I have - and yes it is available for you too! Just ask me!

Comments