My mother's voice.


'Reflection' Artist Rosa Carrafa

My mother's voice 

(Extract from 'Life is what happened' Rosa Carrafa Author Artist Spiritualist)

I know I can hear her. 

She is the gentle wind that brushes through my hair while sharing a tune that is filled with sweet soprano rhythm.

The music is of a sound that whispers her voice and caresses each note like a fragile white petal does the bud.

I close my eyes as my hair waves in directions that frees my soul. 
As it covers my face as I look down, covered in tears from the voice of the wind that is all familiar to me.

The tears move like streams and ripples that home natures creatures.

Just like I was once home in her arms as she spoke sweet words of music as I closed my eyes at night.

Just as the moon rose, I slept to the rhythm of her voice. 

Just as the sun rose, I woke to the rhythm of her voice.

Do you hear her?


Comments

  1. I loved reading this. Such a gentle, beautiful tribute to a loved one, that is full of emotion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Frank for the time you took in reading my heartfelt dedication to my mother and then to follow through with a comment. Rosa

      Delete

Post a Comment